Friday, August 31, 2012

I Have a New Job

I started a QA Analyst job in Red Wing two weeks ago.  I'm part of the IT team for Red Wing Shoes.  We car pool to work and the office is in a newly remodeled building in downtown Red Wing.
The office is three stories with nice break rooms on 2nd and 3rd and a cafeteria on 1st.  We have free coffee, water, juices, soda and more provided.  It's a convenient walk up and down stairs to conference rooms and back to my desk throughout the day.

The weather has been beautiful these last couple of weeks. The fountain is right outside our office and  the St James Hotel is across the street.
A nice Red Wing Shoe Store is across the street from the corporate office.
I'm in a nice location.  I work with a great staff.  I like my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment