Thursday, July 19, 2012

School Supplies 2012

It's that time of year.  It's time to buy school supplies.  Actually it is a little early.  But the stores are starting to stock up with all of your favorite paper, pencils, pens, and notebook supplies.

Even though it's been awhile since our children were home and needing supplies for the new school year, I still enjoy checking out the bargains.

It's quiet in the supply aisle since it's still a couple weeks or more before the 'back to school' panic.  Especially here in Minnesota where the state dictates that we have until the day after Labor Day and the cabins are ready for winter before school starts in the Fall.  This is only in Minnesota!
Where are all the frantic parents and their children?
Yes, that's my cart and I have the place to myself.

Just look at the bargains I found this week.  Everything was a $1.00 or less.  Great time to stock up on notebooks to journal in for the next year.  I threw in a pencil case - also for only a dollar.

Cute? Right!

Although I hate to see the summer coming to an end, I do love great deals on cute, colorful notebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment