Saturday, July 21, 2012

Decisions. Decisions.

Sarah and Becca will be home in about 10 days.  I have this weekend and next to prepare the bedrooms  for all the people. What to do?

I am in the process of cleaning out the guest room for the girls and rearranging the master bedroom so hopefully I can work on craft projects there.

While doing all of this I find that I have a problem - where do I put all my wonderful stuff.
Currently both rooms are a work in progress.

The guest room still needs to be cleaned out more.


And the master bedroom - I'm not really sure what to do here.
It really doesn't have room for anything more.

It would be nice to have another bedroom but we don't so I'll be putting things in storage, closets or the trash.  
Any suggestions?  
I'm going to sleep on that thought and try to come with Plan C tomorrow.  
I'll let you know when and if I figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment