Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jane Austen's Book Club Goal

I started reading Jane Austen's book earlier this year.  By April 21st I had completed several with a couple more to read. I read Emma on my new Color Nook and I read Sense and Sensibility in paperback because I had a copy and I wasn't going to spend more to get one on my Nook.
This is my last Jane Austen read.  I have now read all of her published books.  Goal accomplished.  As a reward to myself and an official member of the Jane Austen Book Club, I plan to watch the movie by the same name AGAIN this weekend.

There's one more:
I am currently reading a book that was finished and published after her demise.  Good so far.  I'll let you know when I've read more.

Another fun project is to watch the film adaptations of her books.  I love the 5 hour Pride and Prejudice series with Colin Firth.  Emma is great.  I have watched Sense and Sensibility  and Persuasion.  I liked them all.  But then I like Jane Austen,  Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment