Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Jane Austen Books Goal

One of my goals this year is to read all of Jane Austen's novels.  I just finished this one:
I have now read Pride and PrejudiceNorthanger Abby, and Persuasion.  
My next read is Mansfield Park.

I have watched the movies for Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion. However, movies don't count toward the awesome goal of reading all of her complete novels.  

Which ones have your read?
Jane Austen's Complete Novels - All Six
Pride and Prejudice
Persuasion
Mansfield Park
Northanger Abbey
Sense and Sensibility
Emma

2 comments:

  1. great goal!
    i only read the first 2/3 of mansfield park. i thought it was boring, the romance didn't hold my attention.
    i have only read emma, s & S and p & P. but i have the persuasion movie somewhere so i should watch it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Northanger Abbey. It reminded me of the Jan in the early days prior to marriage in so many ways. You'll have to give it a try.
    I am determined to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete