Saturday, December 15, 2012

Where Have I Been?

I seem to be missing in action or at least missing from the blog world.  Did anyone miss me?

Where has the time gone?  I meant to blog; I started to blog; but I haven't been blogging.  Truthfully I haven't even been taking very many photos lately.

I slide right through November and now here we are in December.  So what's my excuse?  Is my computer broken? No.  Do I need a new camera? No. Do I have time to blog now?  No, not really.

Now that it's December we have lots of snow here in Minnesota.  We were buried in 12 " last weekend and couldn't get out until Tuesday.  I'll post photos soon.

Bill and I head out of town and back before Christmas so I hope to have some new family photos to post later this month.

How about you, Becca - ready to blog now that your PC is fixed?

To all my family and friends who continue to blog, I love it.  Keep it up and I'll join you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment