Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Liz


Why didn't I think of this earlier?
I just read the wonderful story of Liz from her sister Grace HERE.

And here's my contribution, Liz, for a happy birthday and a great year:
I love this person who married my son. She is a wonderful mother, wife and friend. My son picked her all by himself and I couldn't have wished for a better daughter-in-law.
I love this family. I just wish they lived closer - Arkansas is a long way from Minnesota. Boo Hoo. But on the good side, it's a great place to visit. And we get to see all of Liz's wonderful, silly family when we visit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZ. Hope it was a great one. And if you didn't get our package yet, you have something to look forward to later this week.

Love from the family still in Minnesota!
Come visit us soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment